WHAT IS YOUR CANCELLATION POLICY?
Need to cancel or reschedule – no problem! Just contact us at least 48 hours prior to your adventure’s departure to reschedule or to cancel (and receive a full refund), no questions asked.
- For independent travel bookings of 9 passengers or less: 48 hours before scheduled departure, partial or whole cancellations made within 48 hours before departure will be charged 100% of the tour price. Tour amendments cannot be completed within a 48-hour window. There will be no refunds for cancellations within the cancellation period.
- For groups of 10-19: 14 days before scheduled departure, partial or whole cancellations made within 14 days before departure will be charged 100% of the tour price based on the reserved number of passengers, or the final number in attendance, whichever is greater. Tour amendments cannot be guaranteed within a 14-day window.
- For Groups 20+: 21 days before scheduled departure; partial or whole cancellations made within 21 days before departure will be charged 100% of the tour price. Tour amendments cannot be guaranteed within the 21-day window.
- For wholesale, travel trade, and 3rd party bookings, the cancellation and amendment policy can differ. Please refer to your booking contract for details.
- Discounted or promotional bookings are non-refundable.
ARE THERE SNACKS OR BEVERAGES AVAILABLE ON BOARD THE ZODIACS?
No, there are no snacks or beverages available on the Zodiac-style boats. You can bring your own snacks on board; however, do not consume too many liquids as there are no bathrooms onboard.
ARE THERE BATHROOMS ON THE ZODIACS?
No, the RHIBs are open-air boats, and therefore do not have washrooms on board. We recommend that you use the public washrooms (located next to our office) before your departure.
ARE ZODIAC ADVENTURES SAFE?
Yes, all of our captains and boats are certified by Transport Canada. Zodiacs move fast but are very stable.
CAN I BRING A CAMERA ON A ZODIAC?
Yes! Bring your camera and/or video camera to capture the experience. We also recommend that you bring a plastic bag or other waterproof case to keep your camera safe and dry during transit. The boat will come to a complete stop for photo opportunities.
WILL WE SEE WHALES ON SEA VANCOUVER?
No, this is a city sightseeing adventure and it DOES NOT include whale watching. Vancouver, however, is home to a variety of birds and sea mammals and we may occasionally see dolphins, harbor seals, bald eagles, and other sea birds during adventures.
DO I NEED TO MAKE A RESERVATION?
Reservations are definitely recommended. Adventures often sell out and we don’t want you to be disappointed.
DO TOURS RUN IN ALL TYPES OF WEATHER?
Tours operate rain or shine! Safety is our priority and, in extreme weather conditions or high winds, adventures may be cancelled at the discretion of our qualified crew. We will be in touch should this be the case.
CAN PREGNANT PEOPLE GO ON OUR TOURS?
Due to the nature of the RHIB boat, pregnant individuals are unable to join our Zodiac tours.
WHERE CAN WE PARK?
For our tours from Vancouver, you will find public carparks on Granville Island. Although, parking can be time-consuming and competitive, so strongly recommend being dropped off by a Taxi or Uber, or taking the Aquabus (water taxi). Should you wish to drive, please allow extra time. For our tours from Victoria, you will find a public carpark at 900 Wharf St, which is only 3 minutes away by foot, from our office. For our tours in Telegraph Cove, you will find many spots to park around the marina.